Benefits Of Membership
What are the benefits of joining ?
Safe and Secure Savings Accounts
· We offer various savings accounts - Regular, Christmas and Holiday Accounts. The dividend is currently 1.5% but changes each year depending how well we perform.
· TAX FREE Cash ISA Account, the dividend for Cash ISA’s is currently 1.5% variable
· We support junior savings clubs at various local schools including Mount Pleasant, Christ Church & Gigmill Primary.
Affordable loans for any purpose
· Flexible and Convenient Loans
· We offer several loan products starting from as little as £100 up to £10,000. Different rates of interest apply depending on the amount you wish to borrow.
· Car loans are very competitive at just 10% APR
· Affordable interest rates (APR) and loan repayments to suit
· Life insurance at no extra cost on all loans (subject to conditions)
· No penalties for paying off your loan early (unlike most lenders)
· No loan arrangement fee
Other benefits you may find useful….
· You can now have benefits and wages paid directly into your account
· You can now have funds loaded on to your Credit Union Prepaid Card via a telephone call to gain access to your money instantly.
· 24/7 Text alert service to access account balances
· Employees of Dudley MBC, Dudley Group of Hospitals, Dudley PCT, Dudley College & CHADD can save via payroll deduction.
· We can now receive housing benefit on your behalf and pay it directly to your landlord. We are asking landlords to pay a small fee to contribute towards administering this service.
· We can accept Direct Payments for those who needing to purchase care services.
· Competitive Income Protection and Life Cover packages courtesy of Cuna Mutual
· Discounted Co-Op electrical goods.
· Benenden healthcare plans
· You can check your account & request bacs withdrawals online by registering for a PIN.